About Blue Prism Training
Robotics Automation is one among such innovations which have made a huge impact on the present business processes, medical and in many other respective areas.
Why Is the Demand For Robotics Blue Prism Tool?
● It supports different integration services which are having different workflow modules. This factor depicts the extent of its high reusability levels.
● Offering citric environment automation and desktop are one among major automation benefits of this tool.
● Blue Prism architecture provides the scope for unbelievable evolutionary features.
● Its speed of implementation of automation tasks is very high.
● Complete knowledge of all the in-depth concepts of Blue Prism and its varied applications.
● Leverage skills in relation to data manipulation within the automation workflow.
● Leverage skills regarding the Blue Prism working infrastructure.
● Hands on experience in debugging issues.
● Our institute will be the perfect choice to help the aspirants leverage complete automation industry skills in working on the Blue Prism tool.
Who should take this course?
Anyone with basic programming knowledge can take up this course.
● Fresher graduates
● Working professionals
● Business intelligence professionals
● Digital Marketing professionals
All fresher engineers and professional who want to start career in Robotic Process Automation can take up this course.
Blue Prism Training Course OverviewBlue Prism Training Course Overview
Introduction to Blue Prism
● Introduction to Blue Prism
● Blue Prism Architecture● Blue Prism Dashboard
Overview of Blue Prism Modules
○ Process Studio
○ Object Studio
○ Control Room
○ Release Manager
○ System Manager
● Process Studio Creating process with the below stages
○ Process Flow
○ Create, Edit, Save, Test, Compare, Delete Process
○ Open and Executing a Process
○ It is the graphical representation of a working computer program, one that will interact with applications, manipulate data and perform decisions and Calculations.
■ Decision Stage
■ Calculation Stage
■ Data Item
■ Page Reference
● Controlling Play
○ Controlling the Process Validation
● Object Studio
○ Creating object with below stages
○ Read Stage
○ Write Stage
○ Code Stage
○ Wait Stage
○ Navigate Stage
○ Application Modeler
Application Modeler provides 4 types of spy modes based on the application that we choose.
■ Win32 mode
■ Accessibility mode
■ Region mode
■ Html mode
● How to define attributes in application modeler
○ Inputs and Outputs
● Environment Variables
● Session Variables
Time: Full day
Training Type: Class Room/Virtual Training/On-site Training
Course Duration: 35 hours + 4 Days
Cost: Please Contact us to know the current Offers